- PLEASE READ WHAT HAS BEEN POSTED OF THE STORY LINE BEFORE YOU MAKE A CHARACTER. It will help to know what all has happened thus far so you can figure out how your character fits in. =]
- Only the first four (4) who follow the rules and who comment with an original character will get a full character in the main cast. (EDIT: TWO MORE SLOTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE, PREVIOUS FOUR HAVE BEEN TAKEN) I would love to add you all in there, as I am sure you all have amazing and awesome ideas, but sadly, I can only have so many ‘main’ characters in a story. Please forgive me for this ^^; If you know you want to make a character, but think it will take a while, submit the basic idea and comment that you want to refine it further! Please don’t take TOO long if you want to reserve the spot to be fair to others that submitted quickly. =] If you are NOT among the first four, you’ll still get a character design and story mention, so long as you follow the rules.
- I always have final say on the characters and story. If I need to make changes though, I will always do so with your knowledge and I will do my best to meet you halfway so that your original idea remains intact.
- Some of the characters that have already been made (and few that have been mentioned by actual name and appearance), have set stories. You may make characters that are involved with them, but do not change what I have posted, please. =] Love interests are welcomed except for Dragyn and Angel. They are already taken, I am afraid. =( They can have friends though! =] The identity of the Dragon Empress is already set, so she is completely off limits.
- There are also however, a few characters up for grabs. The healer mentioned at the end of chapter 5 has no identity yet, so he/she is completely up for grabs. (THE HEALER CHARACTER HAS BEEN TAKEN) Alex Van Zephyr’s dragon is as well, the only requirements for that are that the dragon is of earth or forest type and female.(THIS CHARACTER IS NOW TAKEN TOO!) Please comment if you would like to take them on, first come first serve =]
- The Dragon Elders, ancient beasts that have long ruled over the other dragons and created the Dragon Empress, are being developed separately and NOT available. =] For informational purposes, there are four of them, each with one of the main four elements (fire, air, wind, water) and directions (north, south, east, west). NOTE: The original fire elder disappeared long ago and another elder took his place.
- If you make a character that is a Dragon Rider, you may also create their dragon if you wish. The same prize will apply for both =] Same goes for the dragon you make too. It would be great if you could choose elements that have not been done yet (wind, shadow, forest/earth and fire are the ones that have been done), but this is not mandatory, there can be more than one of each element dragon. NOTE: Fire dragons are rare, this is important to the story. Try not to make another fire dragon, please. =] If you don’t make a dragon rider, please try not to make more than one character. Again, I can only fit so many characters in. ^^; Note: If you make a dragon or rider and do not want to make their companion, this is perfectly okay. You may put the companion in the up for grabs category or you may leave that character up to me, it is entirely your decision =]
- PLEASE BE SPECIFIC ON APPEARANCE DESCRIPTIONS, CHARACTER INFORMATION, AND BACKGROUND! I want to make your character designs and characters in the story as accurate to your thoughts as possible, so please add all details possible, as I will need this for the story.
- There is practically no time limit on the runner up contest, as the story is ongoing now…there will always be places that I can mention someone!
- It may only be the first four who get a full character, but all of you will get mentioned in the story AND receive a character design (or two if you made a dragon or rider) for your efforts out of this, so please just have fun with it! =] You all are winners!
- Lastly, if you have any questions, concerns, or thoughts please comment on the contest doll and I will respond as soon as possible. =]
Thank you everyone for your help, encouragement, and support in this story and all of my other projects! You guys are so awesome <3