Ok people, we have five contest pages. We can’t go on like this. People are going to lose all their contests and if it goes down to one page then I’m pretty sure Ola will have to close the contest page down. Nobody wants that. So.. a few things.
1. Bluesmooth127 is the contest page moderator. She has the ability to delete contests, contest comments and she is in charge. If she asks you to delete a contest page, we understand why you don’t want to. It’s your contest, you thought about it, why should you delete it just so others can make more? Well, if you don’t, it’s likely it’ll be deleted by Ola or Blue anyway.
2. No more DDNTMs. We should have a maximim of three different DDNTMs. I understand why you’d want to start your own, you want the experience, it sounds fun and most of all it’s a trend! Please, please don’t. DDNTMS waste and awful lot of space as they have a lot of tagged dolls, last forever and have a lot of comments. If you make a sign up, it’ll probably be deleted within a week.
3. When you bump (or up) a contest you need to delete your previous bumps. If you delete the newest comment, your contest will go back to where it was before and not be bumped but that’s not the case for the previous ones e.g
The Rules are cont.
Prizes are cont.
You should delete that first bump. After you bump it again, you should delete the second one. Get it? There’ve been a ton of times where I’ve asked people to delete their bumps and they’ve done the ones before but havn’t continued it. Bumping is the main reason why we have no pages left!
4. Contest pages + No Space = Slow Internet. It can take a very long time for the contest page to load sometimes, because it’s got so much stuff to generate!
5. Long lasting contests are troublesome. There’ve been contests where they’ve been going on for up to a year, and this is especially bad if there or bumps! Please delete a contest once you’ve judged and given out prizes. And if you havn’t, but it’s still up then let it drop or delete it.
6. You shouldn’t have more than three contests per person. I remember there was someone who kept making more and more, and ended up having about ten. It took up a lot of space and nobody was really looking after the contests either.
7. Chats and RP contests are banned and are only allowed on the forums or in dolls. Contests only!
8. If you see that there are lots of requests contests and you want to make one yourself, I recommend making a contest doll or a requests thread on the forum. Request pages are another thing that can get out of hand, especially if there’s high demand! However request pages where nobody has requested can also be a waste of space, as there’s nothing happening and it’s filled with bumps.
9. I hope this helped and remember that these are just guidelines. If you have any questions feel free to ask me on my dolls or contest pages (though asking Ola or bluesmooth127 would be reccomended)